From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-23 04:11:17

On 7/15/04 9:02 AM, "Fredrik Blomqvist" <fredrik_blomqvist_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> David Abrahams wrote:
>> For the past year Aleksey Gurtovoy and I have been working on a new
>> book, titled _C++ Template Metaprogramming: Concepts, Tools and
>> Techniques from Boost and Beyond_. The book has recently entered
>> copyediting. If you're interested you can peruse some sample chapters
>> at http://boost-consulting.com/mplbook.

> Congratulations! Great work.
> I'll sure try to get my hands on a copy ASAP!
>
> BTW, I've now added a reference to it in the bibliography (see separate
> post).

Doesn't this book come out in a few months? I don't think that we should
add references that are currently 100% unavailable. (If the web site and/or
sample chapters are a good-enough resource by themselves, then those could
be listed, but make sure their entry is distinct from the one the book has
[will have].)

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie