From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-25 06:12:55

Hi all,

Based on the discussion on this subject, I am going to switch to the
automatic scheme of ID genereation. As I understand, the need to specify a
unique ID could introduce just enough inconvenience to make the system
unattractive to use.

I will put registration classes inside anonimous namespace, to avoid ODR
violation when typeof os used from a CPP.

When typeof is used in templates, or enywhere else inside a header (except
classes also defined in anonimous namespaces), the system will not be
ODR-complient. The compilers will probably not care (since there is no
runtime code generated, but this will have to be tested.

I will make the changes and post them sometime soon.

Anybody has any problems with this approach?

Arkadiy