From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-26 17:28:23

Tom Brinkman <reportbase_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Mini-reviews would be very useful. I’m shur that each
> boost developer/user could contribute a few small,
> useful algorithms. It would be a great way to
> increase the level of participation by developers who
> want to contribute but don’t have the time to write a
> complete library.

I should also point out that we have the concept of fast track reviews
http://www.boost.org/more/formal_review_process.htm#Fast-Track but I
don't think these things meet the criteria. It's up to you whether
to introduce yet another kind of review process, but I'm concerned
that might end up with a hodgepodge of not-very-thoroughly-inspected
and not-very-interoperable components. So, how will we keep the
overall quality high?

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting