From: Darren Cook (darren_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-26 18:07:57

>>Mini-reviews would be very useful. I’m shur that each
>>boost developer/user could contribute a few small,
>>useful algorithms. ....
>
> ... but I'm concerned
> that might end up with a hodgepodge of not-very-thoroughly-inspected
> and not-very-interoperable components. So, how will we keep the
> overall quality high?

That was my initial reaction to the idea of adding a few algorithms monthly,
by many different authors.

I had a quick look at the Wiki page and there are quite a few there. If
everyone with useful algorithms added them to that page it might be possible
to then take the whole lot, organize them with consistent naming schemes,
argue about which ones are redundant, etc. and then add them to Boost in one
go. Or that might turn out to be too much work and never happen :-).

Darren