From: John Torjo (john.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-28 04:35:03

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> John Torjo wrote:
>
>>Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
>>
>>>When I run Boost.Test unit test for 10 compilers in crashes sometimes
>>>(but quite regularly). How could I track the issue? Looks like it depend
>>>on amount target it actually need to update with current run.
>>
>>note: I also have some bjam crashes for gcc (on a Win2000 box). After
>>successfully running it once for gcc, if I run it again, it'll crash.
>

> You mean, you can reproduce it 100%? If so, can you produce stacktrace? Or
> better yet, get it to crash several times and see of stacktrace is the same?

This happened to me about 2-3 weeks ago while trying to build win32gui
(I use bjam to build it) - and it also happened when building for
multiple compilers. Unfortunately, I was pressed for time, and ignored
this error.

I do know that it only happened after successfully building for gcc
once, and then trying to do it again. I did try to reproduce it now, but
  can't do it. Anyway, if I get the crash again, I'll do as you sugested.

Best,
John

--
John Torjo