From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-29 04:17:23

When compiling boost/libs/filesystem/src/path_posix_windows.cpp on
windows, a compilation error occurs because BOOST_WINDOWS is redefined.

path_posix_windows.cpp has its own definition of BOOST_WINDOWS but this
symbol is also defined in win32.hpp which is included by config.hpp.
IMMO the definition of BOOST_WINDOWS should be removed and
boost/config.hpp should be included instead.

toon

PS, how it is possible that the regression tests on windows show success
for all filesystem tests is a mistery to me. It does not compile on my
machine anyway.