From: Guillaume Melquiond (guillaume.melquiond_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-31 08:09:28

Le sam 31/07/2004 à 14:05, Aleksey Gurtovoy a écrit :
> Jeff Garland writes:
> > Looking at the boost-wide reports today, testmicrosec_time_clock is marked as
> > failing red on a whole series of compilers. However, they should be 'green'
> > (and have been in past reports) as they have been explicitly marked as failing:
> >
> > http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost-regression/developer/date_time.html

> > Seems like there is something amiss in the results reporting...
>
> Fixed now, thanks for pointing this out!

If I understand correctly, failures explicitly marked will be reported
in green cells. I'm not sure I like this solution. I would rather the
color to be gray. The gray color means "The library author marked it as
unusable on particular platform/toolset". It is currently used only for
mark-unusable tests; but I think this description equally applies to a
mark-failure test, doesn't it? Or another color could be chosen. But
having a test suddenly green when a library author becomes aware of the
issue is a bit excessive imho.

Regards,

Guillaume