From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-31 15:32:08

If we're going to get that, mightn't we also get links for the things that
unexpectedly pass (dark green). With so many people coding by experiment,
it's sometimes far to easy to accidently put code in a program that
compiles on "my compiler" but not on others. Seeing the tests that
_should_ fail would help, IMO