From: Rozental, Gennadiy (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-31 12:31:22

> > - test: ifstream_line_iterator_test
>
> Commented out by the author --
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boost/boost/libs/test/te
st/Jamfile?r1=1.23&r2=1.24

> I'm not sure whether this is a good practice. I'd say that if the test
> failure indicates a real issue with the library on a particular set of
> compilers -- even if that set includes most of them -- then marking it up
as an "expected failure" with a corresponding note would be more fair.

> Michael? Gennadiy?

Above test actually should pass on almost all compilers (as it does
locally). For some reason it fails during regression test. Something about
couldn't find pattern file. So, because

1. I do not know how to fix that.
2. Nobody responded on my request
3. This test is not critical for this release
4. We have enough on our plates already

I decided to comment it out for now. I plan to reinclude it after release.

Gennadiy.