From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-01 09:56:10

As I have said before, I disagree with this - I think it is easy and
worthwhile to steadily work at fixing these warnings.

And I also note that there was an deficiency in lexical cast which, AFAIK as
not been fixed. We don't seem to have the mecahnism for maintenance working
as well as initial review, if the original author loses interest - an
increasing problem?

Paul

Paul A Bristow
+44 1539 561830 +44 7714 330204