From: Roland (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-05 11:10:10
On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 11:41:13 -0400 Michael Glassford <glassfordm_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I've looked at this, and if I haven't missed anything the pe_tls.cpp
> file is essentially the same as what you posted yesterday; the changes
> are in config.hpp and jamfile. Is this correct?
When my memory is correct, this is true. In either case I took it from my latest
source I tested with.
BTW.: while everything seems nice so far I just tried to use the thing with
MFC. It turns out that the process / thread init / term need even some more tweeking.
While every destructor is getting called properly the debug version of MFC still
thinks it has discovered a memory leak. Since this will be able to make a potential
user nervous, I am looking to a way to get rid of these messages (by finding
the correct calling order).
Also at the moment there is a problem with the new operator overloading of
the MFC library NAFXCWD and LIBCMTD. I will also try to fix this as soon as possible.
However a simple work around exists: In the linker settings one simply needs
to explicitely specify the NAFXCWD.LIB library to get things correct.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk