From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-05 11:07:42

I put the --monitored back in my script:
python regression.py setup --user=vawjr --toolsets=vc7.1,vc8.0
--bjam-toolset=vc7
python regression.py install --user=vawjr --toolsets=vc7.1,vc8.0
--bjam-toolset=vc7 --incremental
python regression.py test --user=vawjr --toolsets=vc7.1,vc8.0 --incremental
--monitored
python regression.py collect-logs --user=vawjr --runner=RudbekAssociates
--incremental --comment comment.html
python regression.py upload-logs --runner=RudbekAssociates
I took a couple of "pictures" of the task manager
one before I went to bed last night and when I got up this morning
they can be found at ftp://rudbek.com/pub/boost

I've modified regression.py to:
             utils.system( [ 'start /belownormal %s bjam.exe
%d >build_monitor.log 2>&1' % ( build_monitor_path, timeout*60 ) ] )
unfortunately build_monitor.log is 0 length this morning

I believe that the the dir of the logfiles shows that the IRC client wasn't
all shut down at the same time, it seems to have taken several minutes

I thought I'd taken a before picture of the desktop, but I apparently don't
understand my grabber as well as I thought. I'll take one now that should
resemble a lot the one from before.

I trust this evidence will put to rest whether build_monitor actually
arbitrarily stops probrams with NO regard as to who or what started them.

Victor A. Wagner Jr. http://rudbek.com
               "There oughta be a law"