From: Jonathan Wakely (cow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-05 11:17:21

On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 09:48:32AM -0600, David Abrahams wrote:

> > What I'll do anyway is to disable this workaround test for all
> > compilers that support partial specialization.
>
> I'm still highly suspicious that something is wrong whether or not
> the test is enabled. What could cause that code to be compiled by
> CW?

I think it's line 19 in libs/range/test/partial_workaround.cpp, which
says:

#define BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION 1

for all compilers, unconditionally.

This causes a few failures for GCC 3.4, because it takes code paths
that aren't meant for it.

jon

--
"Those who don't understand UNIX are doomed to reinvent it, poorly."
	- Henry Spencer