From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-05 14:30:00

In an effort to improve the situation with this toolset, and since it's
the one I'm currently most interested in, I started running a set of
regression tests for it on my machine. The results are the ones with
"RSI" as the name.

I'm running the tests on demand, that is whenever I do a CVS update, or
otherwise don't have the machine tied. So if anyone wants a faster
response than waiting the 12 or 24 hours for the other tests to run,
email me (privately) and I'll try and do an update and run new tests as
soon as possible.

Also one important difference between this set of test and the rest, is
that I run them in *release* mode. So regressions relating to
optimizations show up, and also relating to NDEBUG being set. But more
about that in another post :-)

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything