From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-11 05:05:54

We agreed a while ago that the "Boost.org" copyrights should be removed from
source files (on the grounds that there is no legal entity called
Boost.org).

So, the following files have had their copyright declarations updated as
below, copyright assignments are based on cvs history.

If I have either: missed your name off the list, or added your name when you
don't think that it should be there, then please speak up now.

Here's the list of assignments (so far):

boost/io_fwd.hpp: Beman Dawes and Daryle Walker
boost/iterator.hpp: Beman Dawes
boost/limits.hpp: John Maddock, Dave Abrahams.
boost/mpl/if.hpp: Aleksey Gurtovoy
boost/next_prior.hpp: Aleksey Gurtovoy
boost/noncopyable.hpp: Beman Dawes
boost/numeric/conversion/cast.hpp: Fernando Luis Cacciola Carballal
boost/utility.hpp Aleksey Gurtovoy
boost/utility_fwd.hpp: Beman Dawes
boost/version.hpp: John Maddock

Thanks,