From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-14 22:09:44

On 8/11/04 6:05 AM, "John Maddock" <john_at_[hidden]> wrote:

[SNIP]
> If I have either: missed your name off the list, or added your name when you
> don't think that it should be there, then please speak up now.
>
> Here's the list of assignments (so far):
>
> boost/io_fwd.hpp: Beman Dawes and Daryle Walker

I think the main contributions are just mine. (Beman did the initial commit
and tweaks since I didn't have CVS access back then.)

> boost/iterator.hpp: Beman Dawes
> boost/limits.hpp: John Maddock, Dave Abrahams.
> boost/mpl/if.hpp: Aleksey Gurtovoy

> boost/next_prior.hpp: Aleksey Gurtovoy

Shouldn't this be Dave Abrahams and Daniel Walker instead? It looks like
all Aleksey did was split the code from its original header.

> boost/noncopyable.hpp: Beman Dawes
> boost/numeric/conversion/cast.hpp: Fernando Luis Cacciola Carballal
> boost/utility.hpp Aleksey Gurtovoy

> boost/utility_fwd.hpp: Beman Dawes

My name has to be added here too.

--