From: Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-12 06:08:13

Dear All,

Finally I have written the documentation for boost.range.
Everyone who is interested should take a look at it all in the cvs and let me know what you think.
(If you don't have cvs access, just mail me so I can send it)

There is one major decisions that I think should be decided upon in this post-review, ans it is about naming.

The boost iterators new iterator traits has this naming scheme:

iterator_value<T>::type
iterator_difference<T>::type

I have used this scheme (originally proposed by Peter Dimov)

iterator_of<T>::type
value_type_of<T>::type.

The question is now if the range librray should do as the iterator library, ie, prefix everyhitng with "range_":

range_iterator<T>::type
range_value_type<T>::type

etc.

br