From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-14 00:48:23

Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote:
> I don't "empty" the library directory before each regression run
> (perhaps I should?? maybe that's why I have 812 files in there) so I
> went and checked and the last time I have files with the vc71 (or vc80
> for that matter) in them was on the 11th at approximately 2000PDT.
> Isn't this the same time Rene fixed the problem of copying two different
> files over the same one in the build process?

I had to do some significant changes to fix that library duplication
problem, and to fix a few other problems with naming. So I did not have
time to test all variations fully :-( Sorry about that, but testing
build changes takes a long time.

I'm also sorry that I won't be able to look at this until tomorrow, I
just got back to my computers... after a long 18 hour day.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything