From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-13 21:20:27

I don't "empty" the library directory before each regression run (perhaps I
should?? maybe that's why I have 812 files in there) so I went and checked
and the last time I have files with the vc71 (or vc80 for that matter) in
them was on the 11th at approximately 2000PDT.
Isn't this the same time Rene fixed the problem of copying two different
files over the same one in the build process?