From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-14 10:28:55

Fellow boosters,

Editors of the C/C++ users journal accepted my proposal for an article
titled "Making a Boost Library" (subject to final review of course). Rather
than being "code centric" as other articles for this journal are, this will
focus on the Boost library development and review process from the vantage
point of a library submitter.

I've got the article done. Its 8 pages (3500 words) in Microsoft word
format. If anyone is interested in reading this and critiquing it, please
advise me by private email and I'll send you a copy for your review.

Robert Ramey