From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-18 11:43:28

Stephan T. Lavavej <stl <at> nuwen.net> writes:

> http://stl.nuwen.net/bsl3.html (now with serialization, though not python)
>
> * 5037 BSLed files.
>
> * 39 files converted which have to be manually verified.
>
> * 1 file that could be converted, but hasn't yet been. That's
> boost/variant/detail/move.hpp. It's dual-copyrighted and dual-licensed, but
> both Eric Friedman and Andrei Alexandrescu are now in
> blanket-permission.txt. The file should be converted.
>
> * 619 files that cannot be converted yet.

The following files from Boost.MultiIndex

boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_node.hpp
boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp
boost/multi_index/ordered_index.hpp

are listed as having an SGI license. Actually, they
do have a BSL license, but the SGI bit appers later,
so I guess the inspection tool has been fooled for
this reason.
I've included the SGI text as a courtesy to the SGI
STL implementors, since the rb-tree hndling code
has been crafted from theirs. IANAL, but seems
to me there's no legal problem in distributing
my code under the BSL, as the connection with
the original code is distant enough. Of course,
expert advice is most welcome here.

In case something has to be done to solve this
(if there's something to solve) somebody please
tell me how to proceed, Thank you,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo