From: Michael Stevens (Michael.Stevens_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-23 03:04:15

Hallo Danial,

> I am interested in using ublas for a large government project.
> I noticed ublas (as of 8-19-2004) failed test3 on the visual age c++
compiler.
> What does this test exercise?
Test3 exercise the whole spectrum of sparse vector and matrix types with a
variety of BLAS operations. These tests are by far the most demanding on the
compiler. Unless

> We have currently installed the 1.31 libraries.  Is this the same code that
> produced the test results?
The the code the regression test use is take from the HEAD of Boost CVS. This
code has been developed a great deal since Boost-1.31
The aim at the moment is to get maximum compiler compatibility. Bar an
incorrect commit over the weekend and the recent noncopyable problems this is
progressing well.

I have cross posted this to the ublas-dev mailing list. This is the best place
for uBLAS specific discussion as there are many active contributers. In
particular you will find many people who also use Visual age C++ on large
systems.

Michael

--
Michael Stevens Systems Engineering