From: Michael Stevens (Michael.Stevens_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-23 03:21:29

Bronek Kozicki wrote:

> All tests in numeric-ublas are failing in Comeau compiler. Most of these
> errors can be fixed if we define BOOST_UBLAS_NO_CMATH in
> boost/numeric/unblas/config.hpp for this compiler. Patch attached

Sorry I missed the first posting. A case on mailing list overload.

> Hello, is there maintainer of numberic-ublas?

Certainly!

Looking at patch simply defining NO_CMATH for all Comeau versions does not
seem to be a good idea.
The problem appears to be the old std::abs is not defined for built in types.
I sure the problem will non exist for ever in the Comeau library. It could
also be due to the --vc71 compatibility flag being set.

Do you know what the current __LIBCOMO_VERSION__ is and if the problem still
exists.

Thanks,
        Michael