From: Bennett, Patrick (Patrick.Bennett_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-24 17:46:13

Er, sorry, I mean Dave (I'm sure people knew who I meant). You. :)

Anyway, hopefully I didn't misrepresent a statement of yours.
I was referring to your message to Carlo Wood where you stated:
"...I'm among them. However, I have a hard time articulating what I
found difficult about the library, other than that the path portability
checks seemed to get in my way. If there's something deeper going on,
I'd like to hear your opinion of what it is..."

It was this message that I believe I originally replied to stating that
internationalization support was an issue (for my company at least).

Cheers...