From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-26 05:34:30

Roland wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:02:00 +0400 Vladimir Prus <ghost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > The error message in
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/6ynh9
> >
> > says that some symbols are multiply declared. The error messages refer to
> > Boost.Test, and also some compiler library, and is hard to understand.
>
> There was a similar error within the thread tests.
> Suggestion:
> Have a look into the cmdline_test.CMD
> file, which is beeing fed to the linker.

Unfortunately, I don't have that compiler around, so it's hard to look at the
file.

> Could it be that single threaded and multi-threaded versions are beeing
> linked together?

I don't know. The test Jamfile does not force either single or multi
threading. I note howerver, that only statically linked tests fail, and
statically linked test have "std::facet-support" in requirements, which, in
turn, force static runtime on intel. I'll try to remove that requirement and
see if it fixes the situation.

- Volodya