From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-26 11:50:56

>"Robert Ramey" <ramey_at_[hidden]> writes:

>> Metrowerks CodeWarrior. Weird linker warnings. Fails for programs which
>> use utf8_codecvt_facet and which use export. Export seems to fail due to
an
>> over zealous link time optimizer eliminating what might look like dead
code.

>?? CW doesn't support export ??

Export refers to one of the features of the serialization library - not to
be confused with all the other ways we use this word. Sorry if there is any
confusion here.

>Are you aware that some of the facet stuff is only supported in the
>*statically-linked* version of the MW standard library?
><runtime-link>static might be a requirement of these tests.

I'm certainly not aware of that. I looked carefully through all the
information I could find and didn't see anything like that. However, that
would explain at least test failures associated with utf8 codecvt. I'll try
this.

Robert Ramey