From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-27 13:17:25

Sorry to repeat this question, but I think I am missing somehing here:

Do I understand correctly that it's not possible in the current version of
MPL to use mpl::vector of a size larger than 50?

If this is not correct, what exactly do I have to do to use, for example,
mpl::vector97<...>?

If this _is_ correct, I would like to make a feature request for it to be
increased, since the limit of 50 doesnt seem to be high enough (I am making
this statement in conjunction with the need of my typeof emulation lib, but
I am kind of surprized this question hasn't yet popped up in other contexts,
or has it?).

In particular, isn't it possible to just get it fully controlled by
BOOST_MPL_LIMIT_VECTOR_SIZE without any limitations whatsoever?

Thanks,
Arkadiy