From: Christoph Ludwig (cludwig_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-02 12:56:00

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 10:49:33AM -0500, Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Everything has been tested locally, so the disturbance should be minimal.
> I'll post a detailed changelog later today. Metacomm regressions have
> been restored to run against the main trunk.

You introduced one or more blanks behind a trailing backslash in
boost/serialization/collection_traits.hpp, line 32.
That causes a warning from g++ 3.4.1 on i686-pc-linux-gnu when
compiling programs that use the serialization library.
serialization library. Can you or Robert fix this, please?

I ran grep over the whole directory tree. AFAICT, this is the only
file where this error crept in.

Regards

Christoph

--