From: George M. Garner Jr. (gmgarner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-09 19:06:38

Johnathan,

Actually, the problem was that
line_wrapping_output_filter needs to derive from output_wfilter not
output_filter for Unicode applications. The code that I posted previously
derives line_wrapping_output_filter<__wchar_t> from output_filter. The fact
that this compiles and works is problematic because it introduces a certain
ambiguity that may bite in the future.

>(You might run into trouble if you use /Zc:wchar_t, I'm not sure.)<

That's only a problem if you compile the library with a different setting
than the application to which it is linked. I have tried it both ways
without problem.

There is a bug in regex_filter.hpp line 58:

basic_regex_filter( const regex_type& re,
-- const char* fmt, //
++ const char_type* fmt,
flag_type flags = regex_constants::match_default,
flag_type fmt_flags = regex_constants::format_default )

Regards,

George.