From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-11 22:27:07

Hi All,

A long time ago, I announced that I was working on an implementation of a move
pointer:

On Wednesday, January 21, 2004 6:30 PM,
"Jonathan Turkanis" <technews_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> ... My goal is to have the
> implementation done tonight. That means it will be done next week. :-)

Well, I actually did write the implementation, but never documented it, and
finally forgot about it. Recently, Thorsten Ottosen requested a move_ptr
implementation, so I cleaned up my implementation from Janurary and wrote some
tests and documentation.

Here it is: http://home.comcast.net/~jturkanis/move_ptr/

It's based on Daniel Wallin's adaptation of an idea of Rani Sharoni, mixed in
with some ideas of Howard Hinnant and Bronek Kozicki.

Best Regards,
Jonathan