From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-15 10:53:54

Llew Sion Goodstadt wrote:

>> No, it's not possible at the moment. Since its not a
>> showstopper, I'd like
>> to take some time to think about it. The typed_value class is
>> getting too
>> big...
> Surely this would not be greatly affected by something like:
>
> class typed_value
> {
> public:
> std::string arg_name;
> typed_value* arg_name(const std::string& arg_name_)

I'm concerned that the typed_value class becomes a big bag of data and
methods, and it's hard to understand it by just looking. I think I'll need
to drop all those 'implicit'/'multitoken'/'zero_tokens' method in favour of
'min/max' scheme used by positional_options, but I would not like to do
this right before release.

- Volodya