From: Leo Goodstadt (leo.goodstadt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-15 18:23:14

Dear Volodya,

Have you also given any consideration to how the descriptions wrap around if
they are too long? For long descriptions, they can be quite ugly if
left as is.
At the moment, I output the description to a stringstream and wrap
and indent everything post factum using the ": " in the output (I supply
an optional line length for wrapping). This is fine and
produces really nice output including embedded \n in the description text,
but I wouldn't mind a more general solution.

A minor nit pick, with option groups (chained options_description), the
colons for the same group align but not across groups.

Perhaps it might be possible to also dump the various fields of the output
to some vector or even a templated callback object for greater flexibility
of output.

Llew

Leo Goodstadt
MRC Functional Genetics Unit
Department of Human Anatomy and Genetics
South Parks Road
Oxford OX1 3QX
United Kingdom
leo.goodstadt_at_[hidden]