From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-16 17:07:21

"Reece Dunn" <msclrhd_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Although my library is still under review, I am re-architecturing it based
> on the feedback thus far. This post is the code associated with what was the
> delimiters/formatters part of the library. They are now given the better
> name of "decorators".

Hi Reece,

    I'm planning to post a review [ favorable, presumably ;-) ], but haven't
started to read the thread yet.

    I'm sorry I was never able to follow through on my ideas for your library --
I just got too busy with other things. If there you feel there are some major
architectural changes that need to be made, I'm still interested in
collaborating. My main ideas were a introducing cascading style sheets and
inline formatters using expression templates.

  Best Regards,
  Jonathan