From: Carlo Wood (carlo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-17 04:28:09

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 10:23:22AM +0200, John Torjo wrote:
> "cascading style sheets" - now there's a really cool concept!
> However, not sure how achievable it is...

Sorry, I've not been following this thread at all - so I guess
I shouldn't reply to it at this point... But reading this
I was thinking: that would be possible if the 'cascading'
== 'inheritance', and therefore when stream manipulators
are member functions of a class. All in all, just to
mention its existance for your (author of Output Formatter)
information; I wrote something too in the past, the docs
of which are here:
http://libcw.sourceforge.net/io/iomanip.html

(Yeah, libcw again ;).

--