From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-17 10:55:43

> Although my library is still under review, I am re-architecturing it
>based on the feedback thus far. This post is the code associated with what
> was the delimiters/formatters part of the library. They are now given the
> better name of "decorators".

If your making changes in the library already, maybe you might want to
consider withdrawing it from the formal review and re-submitting it after
you've made all the changes you want to make. It might be easier (for you
as well as for reviewers) than going through the whole process more than
once.

Robert Ramey