From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-17 13:20:03

Robert Ramey wrote:
> > Although my library is still under review, I am re-architecturing it
> >based on the feedback thus far. This post is the code associated with
>what
> > was the delimiters/formatters part of the library. They are now given
>the
> > better name of "decorators".
>
>If your making changes in the library already, maybe you might want to
>consider withdrawing it from the formal review and re-submitting it after
>you've made all the changes you want to make. It might be easier (for you
>as well as for reviewers) than going through the whole process more than
>once.

IIUC, the serialization library went through several reviews before being
accepted. This is the best place to get decent feedback on a library from
the most people. If I withdraw the library, there may be a comment that I
miss (because the reviewer has not posted it since the library is withdrawn)
that makes an important point.

I have had lots of feedback regarding the names of the various components.
The changes I have made are an attempt to pre-emptively address these issues
and to say that I am taking all the comments into consideration.

Regards,
Reece

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger