From: Stefan Slapeta (stefan_nospam__at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-19 05:07:30

Rene Rivera wrote:

> [...]
>
> I spent most of yesterday and today trying to figure this problem out.
> What it boiled down to was the "errno" use in the std::log10 function.
> But that wasn't the real problem... The reason it gives the above error
> is that when building certain tests like serialization and threads the
> library was using the multi-threaded runtime while the Boost.Test was
> using single-threaded runtime. Which needles to say is a very bad thing
> of the build system to do. Much time later I managed to track down the
> problem in the build system and fix.
>
> [...]

Thanks for your efforts! What is the "common" runtime they are using
now? Is it single or multithreaded or is it the one specified for the
test case?

There is one point which gets more and more important for me: What about
potential differences between release/debug or single/multithreaded
configurations? Shouldn't we run tests for all of them?

Stefan