From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmutkaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-23 14:35:34

John Torjo wrote:

> > More sophisticated constructs like the list_ would help in
> outputting
> > container structures:
> >
> > vector<int> v = ...;
> > generate(list_(',', int_)[phoenix::const_(v)], someoutputiter);
> >
> > outputs a comma separeted list of integers, and so on.
> >

> Hmmm. I think the sytax is quite hard to understand/use.

My point wasn't the concrete syntax, this is volatile at this stage anyway.
My point was the concept to implement a library, which is 'dual' to Spirit,
based on the idea, that a grammar describes all possible matchable input
sequences, so why not use this 'grammar' to specify, how to generate this
input sequences.

Regards Hartmut