From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-25 13:19:57

Hi again Volodya, after thinking this over I'm
not so sure the mpl::deref thing has anything to do
with your problem --still, it'd be good to know
whether it has some impact, if you can do the test
locally. I'm afraid we're in Alexsey's hands to
solve this out. BTW, boost/bind/arg.hpp is deceivingly
simple I can't figure out how its inclusion can
make a difference.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo