From: Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve (rwgk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-28 13:40:58

--- Markus Schöpflin <markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Markus Schöpflin wrote:
>
> > After I finally got the regression tests running again on my machine, I
> > would like to figure out, why most of the python tests are failing. For
> > an example error message see http://tinyurl.com/46he3 .
> >
> > Has anybody any idea as to where I should start looking for this?

> This causes an infinite recursion. As far as I know, boost.python should
> work on this platform, so does this ring a bell with anybody?

I just checked out the latest CVS (HEAD) and all tests compile here using our
build system (scons). All test run fine except for the numpy test (?).
For completeness: I'm not compiling the tests that are expected to fail with
compiler errors.

Markus, are you still using -model ansi? We had to back this option out because
the binaries compiled with -model ansi didn't run on 3rd-party platforms due to
missing or incompatible runtime libraries.

Ralf