From: Fernando Cacciola (fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-28 15:00:55

Hi,

According to the regression summary, the new numeric conversion library is
in pretty good shape(thanks to Joaquín Muñoz for his latest fixes!)

I want to test how far can the new "numeric_cast<>" replace the old one.
For that, I want to put the exact same test that's currently used for the
old numeric_cast in the new library.
Right now, cast_test.cpp contains numeric_cast<> test with other
conversions. I will factor it out, but I have a doubt: it is not using the
Test framework at all, it's just printing the test result to std out.

Does the regression scripts parse the output, or these test are just wrongly
integrated?

Should I update those test to use the Unit Test Framework?

Fernando Cacciola
SciSoft