From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-29 07:15:38

Fernando Cacciola writes:
> According to the regression summary, the new numeric conversion library is
> in pretty good shape(thanks to Joaquín Muñoz for his latest fixes!)
>
> I want to test how far can the new "numeric_cast<>" replace the old one.

Fernando,

The newly checked-in tests significantly disturbed the regressions
picture --
http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost-regression/developer/summary_release.html.
A number of people are working hard clearing up all these red and yellow
cells so that we can branch for release, and any new failures, even
easy-to-fix ones, are not helping.

FYI, I had to correct a number of trivial errors in both tests you've added
simply in order to make them compile. Please try to exercise more caution
next time you check things in.

Thanks,

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy