From: Christian Wahlgren (christian.wahlgren_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-29 03:39:00

Hi,

Sorry if I am missing something - I can't compile (with Visual C++ 7.1) the graph library in the cvs snapshots since a couple of months.

The errors are in graphviz_graph_lex.cpp and graphviz_digraph_lex.cpp due to an include of a Unix specific file "unistd.h". Although there is a preprocessor condition YY_NO_UNISTD_H around it, I can't find anywhere this would be defined for non-unix systems.

I start the build with this command:

libs\graph\build>bjam "-sTOOLS=vc7.1"

Will this be fixed to the final 1.32 release? I do remember the graph library worked in 1.31, but with some build tweaks regarding un-/directed graphs.

Regards,
Christian