From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-29 08:51:16

Vladimir,

You'd regenerated the bison/flex output after 1.31.0, which has caused
both this problem and the regression noted by Jeffrey Holle on the
users list yesterday. Perhaps we should revert this directory to its
1.31.0 state. We'll deprecate it in 1.32.0 (when, hopefully, we will
have a new GraphViz parser that works well) and remove it afterwards.
Ok?

        Doug