From: Manfred Doudar (manfred.doudar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-29 20:12:02

Eric Niebler wrote:

> Joel de Guzman and I, with the help of many smart folks on the
> boost-docs list[*], have been working on improving the look-n-feel of
> Boost's documentation. We're ready to commit the new style, but wanted
> to check here first.
>
> Volodya was good enough to put up a copy of Boost's docs with the new
> style applied. You can preview them here:
> http://zigzag.lvk.cs.msu.su/~ghost/boost_docs/
>
> Please say whether you like the new style or not. If not, be specific
> about why.

Speaking strictly as a user of these pages, I think it's definitely an
improvement, much cleaner, and better from where we were.

I would however suggest that an option (and only as an option) be
provided to view a chapter in one page rather than having to navigate
back and forth (with <- , -> at the bottom of the pages). Even better
still, the "Table of Contents" for each chapter, if it were to appear on
each page of the chapter would be very desirable, most useful and
convenient.

On the whole, an excellent job to date, and I definitely appreciate the
effort, as would others I undoubtedly presume.

--
Manfred Doudar
MetOcean Engineers