From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-29 10:36:37

Joel de Guzman and I, with the help of many smart folks on the
boost-docs list[*], have been working on improving the look-n-feel of
Boost's documentation. We're ready to commit the new style, but wanted
to check here first.

Volodya was good enough to put up a copy of Boost's docs with the new
style applied. You can preview them here:
http://zigzag.lvk.cs.msu.su/~ghost/boost_docs/

Please say whether you like the new style or not. If not, be specific
about why.

If you are the author of Boost documentation, please have a look at your
docs in the new style and see if anything is out of place.

[*] Thanks to Doug Gregor, Vladimir Prus, Dave Abrahams, Reece Dunn,
Jeff Garland, Rene Rivera and others for their valuable feedback
regarding the new style.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting