From: Reid Sweatman (drunkardswalk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-29 22:44:34

<snipped>

> That is a beautiful piece of work. I don't know what the
> next step is, but maybe it would be a good idea to take an
> informal poll. Does anyone actually object to the idea of
> integrating this thing into the official Boost documentation?

I believe I was actually responding to this post with my post to the "new
look and feel" thread. Apologies. Yes, beautiful, and very nicely done.
But have a look at what I said there, and see if there was any merit in my
comments (and should they prove content-free, I'll re-lurk, or to put it
more poetically, "steal softly and silently away." <g>).

Reid