From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-29 23:37:58

"Reid Sweatman" <drunkardswalk_at_[hidden]> wrote in:

> [...]

I don't see a post by you which appears to be intended for this thread ...
Wait -- is this it?

> I agree, especially with the remark concerning a single-page option; why not
> turn that into a "print version" if possible? The two things I note are
> that the numbering is left-justified, which isn't the norm for a TOC, and
> that the items B, C, and D at the bottom of the first page don't correlate
> syntactically with anything else on the page in an obvious manner, and beg
> the obvious question concerning A.

If so, could you explain what you mean about the numbering being left-justified?
Also, I know that I use A, B, C, D as section labels in the example website
(http://tinyurl.com/5wbcw) but otherwise I don't follow you. I apologize if this
is not the passage you were referring to.

Your comments about accessibility in the other thread are important, too. With
the tree control, I went out of my way to make sure pages could be bookmarked
and that the documentation was viewable with text-only browsers. Are there other
accessibility problems you see?

Best Regards,
Jonathan