From: Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-01 14:34:56

"Jeff Garland" <jeff_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

| 6) Presidential filter example
| While many of us see the humor in this, there was at least one objection
| introducing 'political comedy' into boost. Overall, the example should be
| renamed and reformulated since in a few years no one will get the joke
| anyway. Sorry to go politically correct here, but boost needs to be
| above the fray.

I probably don't have the same political view as Jonathan, but I do think this
example is pretty harmless and see no reason to
change it. Some people even found it fun...that's a lot better than everybody
finding it boring; there need to be a little fun once in a while
to keep this programming stuff from being too dull.

br

Thorsten