From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-04 13:53:20

"Paul Mensonides" <pmenso57_at_[hidden]> writes:

> [...]

If you count PDF, we already have multiple ways. There's no way to
please _everybody_, period. I think we need to make some judgement
about what's a reasonable level of accomodation and just stop there.
I'm not sure if you were suggesting this, but IMHO asking users to run
a build process just to look at the documentation would be a mistake.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting